Today we recognize the men who worked in an office with a view chicer than Jenna Lyons' (sorry bae) while flawlessly mastering layering AND the tomboy looq (sorry again, Jenn).
In honor of their work, we re-worked their greatest looqs: their presidential portraits. Naturally, we started with a stocked cabinet, calling on those who are always there when we need them most: doughnuts for sustenance, Rhona for the political tresses, and Christina for a portrait worth 1,000 impeachments. With the assistance of our trusted advisors and a lot of refined sugar, we bring you a tribute to Presidents' Day, YSF style.
First up, above:
Theodore "T.R." Roosevelt, 26th President
- Signature Looq: Referred to himself as a Bull Moose, which we have now adopted to also refer to ourselves.
- Riskiest Looq: Went commando in the Potomac River - in the winter.
- YSF Looq: Monocle Mugshot
Andrew Jackson, 7th President
- Signature Looq: On the $20 billz, ya'll.
- Riskiest Looq: Married his wife before she was divorced from her first hubby - #SCANDAL!
- YSF Looq: Brows, brows, and fur.
Martin 'Bedhead' Van Buren, 8th President
- Signature Looq: Known as the "Little Magician" due to his 5'6 stature - was his hair counted in that?
- Riskiest Looq: Credited for starting the Democratic party - chic for Obama!
- YSF Looq: The wider the hair, the closer to heaven.